Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Law Office of Michael T. Huguelet has built a reputation by providing quality legal services, promptly and efficiently.
To recognize and respect each person’s belief that their life has meaning; and, that they have something valuable to protect and pass along to their family and loved ones. This is a person’s “legacy”. Given that reality, we will always strive to compassionately and honestly create plans to protect and efficiently pass on each person’s legacy given the issues of aging, health care and wealth management.
Our Core Values:
- Family Centric: Assisting clients with protecting and passing on their legacy for the benefit of their families and loved ones, given the reality in today’s world that “families” come in many different shapes and sizes.
- Compassion: Recognizing that clients’ lives are frequently complex, and sometimes difficult, and taking the time to listen and to truly understand their concerns in order to create an Estate or Asset Protection Plan that addresses those concerns.
- Integrity: To hold ourselves to the highest standard of behavior and always put the clients’ best interest first, even when that might be difficult or uncomfortable.
- Honesty: To always be truthful with our clients, and others, even if the truth is something our clients and others may not like, or be comfortable with.
- Excellence: To be committed to create the best Estate and Asset Protection Plans possible given the goals of our clients; utilizing the most current technology; and, committing ourselves to being current with those substantive changes in the law which effect a law practice focusing on Estate Planning and Asset Protection.